Thursday, July 17, 2008

What, No "The Bitch is Blackberry"?

My former employer at the Manchester, Vt., Ben & Jerry's scoop shop (let's just call him "Dr. J") sent along news that in honor of Elton John's first concert in the Green Mountain State (apparently Captain Fantastic has performed in all other 49), Ben & Jerry's has created a limited edition flavor called, wait for it, "Goodbye Yellow Brickle Road."
Kudos Ben, and hats off to you Jerry, but that's kind of phoning it in, don't you think? I mean, this is the company that's given us flavors like Ethan Almond, Cherry Garcia and Vermonty Python. I came up with a few alternatives riffing my way home from work today. Among them:


"I Guess That’s Why They Call it the Bluesberry"

"Caramel In the Wind"

"Hakuna Malt-ata"

"Bennie and the Jet-Puffed"

"Cookie Dough-n’t Go Breaking My Heart"

Got any suggestions? Feel Free to post ''em.

3 comments:

Thleen said...

Chocolate Man
Crocodile Rocky Road
Donut the Sun Dough Brownie
I'm Still Candy
NestLevon Tollhouse Chip
Tiny DanSherbet
Pistachior Song

Anonymous said...

Rock your Whirled
You're so Vain..illa
Le Freak, Le Blend
Chocolate Shake,Shake,Shake
Lime Sorbet at the Oasis
Sky High Coffee
Summer Freeze
BabyI'm-a Want..Chocolate/Raspberry

Shake, Shake, Shake
Shake, Shake, Shake
Shake your mooty
Shake your mooty blues

Mrs. J said...

The Man is so Mango, Adam?
Actually I'm Anonymous Said..
Mrs. J, Manchester