Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Project Cubbins: Hat 115 - Surly with the Fringe on Top Edition

Day 115 / Hat 115: Gray Fedora with black, pleated silk hat band and button left side that reads: "FRINGE, the Final Season, Fridays 9/8c FOX."

I lifted this lid from my co-worker Jenn's desk since she isn't currently around to defend her cubicle. I'm going to take a wild guess that this was sent to someone in the office as a promotion for the series. How it ended up on Jenn's desk (she works with the Food section folks) is anyone's guess, but she is a bit of a fashion plate. (all she ever got from me was a gray tank top that says "CRAY" on it.)

Jenn's not just a foodie, she's a FUNNY foodie. To see what I mean, check out Forkin' Amazing, the TV and radio smorgasbord of food talk she hosts with Dominic Riley that is one of the hats she wears when she's not slaving away on behalf of the paper.

Note, as far as we know the job does not involve an actual piece of headgear -- but one can always hope.

So, today's tip o' the hat in absentia goes to J "Cray" Harris wherever she roams.

And yes, I realize my hastily drawn "115" looks a tiny little bit like "175." My apologies to haters of sloppy penmanship everywhere.

Related:
Forkin' Amazing on Facebook
PC 114: My Way or the Freeway
An Italian burrito? Meet the Burrissimo

No comments: