Saturday, September 21, 2013

Project Cubbins: Hat 118: Smiley Face Edition

Day 118 / Hat 118: Black and yellow felt floppy top-hat-shaped rave-style lid with multiple smiley-face prints.

Interior tag reads: "Made in Mexico, interior fabric made in the U.S.A" (which seems odd since there is no lining to differentiate the interior from the exterior).

This hat was part of a birthday shipment of hats that arrived a few days ago from my sainted mother -- given the ambitious slate of headgear I have ahead of me it was the best gift I could have gotten. Unlike some of the other hats in the package, I know nothing about it. But I DO appreciate the very Seussian "Cat in the Hat" vibe of of it.

It also reminds me to say -- in the immortal words of Mr. Roarke: "Smiles, everyone ... smiles!"

And no, thanks for asking, but there isn't anything wrong with my glasses. It must be, wait for it ... an optical illusion.

Related:
PC 117: It Toques Two to Tango
PC 116: What to do with Yesterday's News
PC 115: Five-Fingered Fedora Fringe Festival 

No comments: