Sunday, September 22, 2013

Project Cubbins: Hat 119 - Birthday Lid Edition

Day 119 / Hat 19: Green, 100% cotton, made-in-Italy, animal camouflage packable fedora by Ian Velardi.

This is one of the Bride's gifts to me on my birthday and it was purchased at the recently opened Wittmore men's shop on nearby Third Street.

Camouflage, as you may know (and the Bride certainly does) is one of the ubiquitous menswear trends these days.

As an added bonus, you can see some of the Project's upcoming candidates laying in wait on the rack behind me in this photo.

Obviously today's tip o' the hat goes to the Bride for sending me into my next year so on-trend.




Related:
PC 118: Smiley Face Edition
PC 107: Hidin' in Plain Sight Edition
Wittmore brings its menswear mix to Third Street


No comments: