Thursday, June 05, 2014

I'll Be Talking Fashion-Related Terms on "America's Secret Slang" June 21 at 9 PM

Host of "America's Secret Slang," Zach Selwyn (left) and yours truly at Two Rodeo Drive on March 25, 2014
From the Department of Shameless Self Promotion: I just received word that the episode of "America's Secret Slang" on which I appear (it's all about fashion-derived slang) has a tentative-to-pretty-certain air date of Saturday June 21 at 9 p.m. EDT / PDT on the History Channel's H2 channel. (Check local listings, obviously.)

Since it combined my day job of wading through the fashion world with my love of phrase origin and etymology (no, not bugs, that's entomology) I had a blast bantering about it all with the show's host Zach Selwyn.

And yes, funny you should ask, I DID get a hat for the Project out of the deal (courtesy of one Ms. Brittany Nowak).

Tune in or not, just remember, the camera adds 10 pounds.




No comments: