If there's any lesson to be learned from the currently unfolding Manti Te'o fake girlfriend drama, it's the realization that the woman you're dating might not really exist.
As a public service, are are 10 clues that she is not exactly being on the up-and-up:
1) She has never once borrowed your football jersey to wear around the sorority house.
2) Tends to agree with everything you say. Everything.
3) You can stay out with the guys as late as you want -- and no nagging!
4) She doesn't care if you ever put a ring on it.
5) Your family really adores her.
6) Going out to dinner for Valentine's Day is "no big deal."
7) She can't remember her birthday either.
8) Has never once interrupted one of your stories.
9) Doesn't get angry no matter how often you text her from Hooters.
10) She is suspiciously quiet when you accuse her of being "totally fake."
If there's any other suspicious fake-girlfriend behavior the world should be ware of, feel free to post it in the comments.