Thursday, August 21, 2014

Project Cubbins: Hat 452 -- Drunk with Ali Edition


Day 452 / Hat 452: Trucker cap with green mesh back and brim and white foam front with black screen printing on front that reads "DRUNK." Interior label reads: "Otto Collection."

Photographed this afternoon in Lyndonville, Vermont, less than 40 miles from the Canadian border after taking my niece and goddaughter Alizabeth (above left) back to Lyndon State College. The hat according to Ali,  belongs to a friend named Erikka who had received it - if my memory is correct - last St. Patrick's Day.

Contrary to what you may be thinking, I did not get chemically altered -- in any way, shape or form -- with the A Bear. We did, however, talk pretty much nonstop for three hours on the road which, for two Tschorns with an interest in philosophy, is a rare buzz indeed.

A hat-tip to my darling goddaughter. I raise my glass to you.

ยิ้ม

Related:
PC 30: Ali Bear's Birthday
PC 252: Dominephew
A Year Ago Today in Project Cubbins

No comments: