Friday, December 27, 2013

Project Cubbins: Hat 215 - Fez for Ants Edition

Day 215 / Hat 215: Tiny red paper fez with black printed tassel detail and elastic cord. This fez -- the Project's third such distinctively shaped hat -- was one of six in a package of "Mini Party Hats" by NPW that was in the "elf bag" my mom gave me this Christmas.

Trust me, you'll see the other five in the future -- I think I'll carry 'em with me in case of future hat-mergencies.

In case you were curious, the first fez was PC 17: The Fez Looks Familiar and the second was  PC 96: Warm and Fezzy.

Today's hat-tip? That would go to my sainted mother Nancy.

Related:
PC 214: Naughty Pine
PC 213: Claus Cap
PC 212: Cousin Cap

Q: OK, nice hat -- but what exactly is Project Cubbins, anyway?

A: One man's homage to Dr. Seuss and his second book, "The 500 Hats of Bartholemew Cubbins," which is celebrating the 75th anniversary of its publication in 2013, Project Cubbins is an attempt to document the wearing of a different hat or piece of headgear every day for 500 consecutive days. No do-aheads, no banking of hats, no retroactive entries. PC started on May 27, 2013 with Hat 1
Got hats? If you loan 'em, you'll get e'm back safe and sound!

No comments: