Thursday, August 22, 2013

Project Cubbins: Hat Eighty-Eight 'Laissez les bons temps rouler' edition

Day Eighty-Eight / Hat Eighty-Eight: Purple felt over plastic Mardi Gras hat with green contrast taping on brim. Other details include a gold metallic hat band, green feather, gold bow with purple plastic crown and a spray of metallic stars in gold, purple and green Mylar.

This joyous party of a hat marks a bittersweet milestone - the end of the NC series of hats. It seems like just yesterday Noelle brought two shopping bags full of fantastical headgear into the office for the benefit of the Project.

With that stock depleted, I am now on the hunt for hats. If you've got 'em and care to send 'em, I promise I'll take good care of them and send them back from whence they came.

If I get enough, I might be able to do some theme weeks along the way (red hats / blue hats / old hats / new hats?) . If you've got a lid to loan, e-mail me for the proper address.

Related:
PC 26: From K Paul's Kitchen
PC 78: It's Easier Being Green
PC 68: Ice Cream and Cake and Cake

No comments: