Saturday, August 31, 2013

Project Cubbins: Hat Ninety-Seven - Feeling Pithy Edition

Day Ninety-Seven / Hat Ninety Seven: Woven, 100% seagrass Panama Jack pith helmet with faux leather
trim and adjustable interior headband with yellow terrycloth sweatband detail and a festive yellow, orange and green aloha print lining.

This is a brand-spanking-new purchase for the Project that I picked up just hours ago at Surplus Value Center over in Silver Lake during a shop-about with the Bride.

That place has an extraordinarily deep bench of hats -- military hats, Greek fishermen's caps, ball caps, balaclavas (you know I love me a good balaclava ...) and I'm sure I'll be purchasing some more from their stock for future installments of the project.

Truth be told I kind of went all Mad Hatter up in the aisles of the Surplus Value Center and  bought THREE hats. You'll see the other two from today's acquisition run in coming days.


RELATED:
PC 96: All Warm and Fezzy
PC 37: Corporate jester
Wardrobe Why: What's so cool about pith helmets?

1 comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Hat Printing Near me