Friday, August 02, 2013

Project Cubbins: Hat Sixty-Eight

Day Sixty-Eight / Hat Sixty-Eight: Conical cardboard cap (say that five times fast) in turquoise with black, gold and blue polka dots printed with the following in white: "WHERE'S THE CAKE?" above "HSN It's fun here" on one side and "PICS PLEASE +HSN  #HSNPARTY"  vertically along the back fold.

I stealth-snapped today's entry from a co-worker's desk so I'm not 100% sure of this cap's provenance, but I can only assume it was sent as some kind of HSN promotion.

For the record, I have no idea where the cake in question is. I never saw the cake, I never laid lips on the cake, and if, in the future, I am presented with a slice of said cake, I will decline even the tiniest nibble.

Related:
PC 67: A Hard Hat's Night
PC 57: Hats Gone Nat Geo Wild
PC 27: Over-the-top Hat

No comments: