Monday, November 18, 2013

Project Cubbins: The '500 Hat' Video



My cube-farm compatriot Chris Reynolds, who works in the Travel section, has a knack for putting together some seriously entertaining videos. Due to the location of his desk, he has also had a front row seat for many an oddball lid-wearing as I pursue my Seussian goal of wearing 500 different hats and pieces of assorted headgear over the course of 500 days.

So when he kindly offered to make a video to accompany the effort, I jumped at the chance. That was back when we thought we could get ourselves coordinated to roll it out in conjunction with the first round number milestone of Hat 100 in mid-September.

We didn't actually end up shooting the video until November 8, 2013, the day I posted Hat 165, and the photo montage that accompanies the video actually manages to include through Hat 168.

I can't thank Chris enough for his assistance, the man has some serious video-editing chops. If anything can get me a shot at wearing that Bartholemew Cubbins hat for number 500, it's his video.

A sincere tip of all 168 hats in Chris' general direction.

Related:
PC 64: Grace's Beijing Rainbow
PC 71: Hachimaki on my Head
PC One: The First Hat Tossed into the Ring

No comments: